Interact can assist in planning, designing and implementing the infrastructure of your Data center. We deliver detailed documentation to facilitate the upgrade, migration and diagnostic processes.
Our diagrams are editable to give the customer a change management capability over their data center, preventive maintenance and general repair to mounted devices are our specialization.
Interact provides a comprehensive desktop environment management system where all the components of the desktop are virtualized.
- Concurrent User (CCU)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Desktops
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Packaged Applications
Masking of server resources, including the number and identity of individual physical servers, processors, and operating systems, from server users. The server administrator uses a software application to divide one physical server into multiple isolated virtual environments.
Using this technology allows:
1- Reducing the data center footprint
2- Easily creates QA/lab environments
3- Increase uptime
4- Provide high availability
- Server consolidation and business continuity
- vMotion - Storage vMotion
- High Availability
- Data Protection - Fault Tolerance
- vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
- Hot Add - Virtual Volumes
- Storage Policy
Passive Network Infrastructure
Passive cabling infrastructure is structured cabling design and installation governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices and apartment buildings for data or voice communications using various types of cables, most commonly category 5e (CAT-5e), category 6 (CAT-6), and fiber optics cabling plus modular connectors.
- Pulling passive infrastructure
- Data center preparation
- Pulling fiber cable
- Fire alarm and fire fighting
- Access control system
- CCTV & IP CAM solution
Packet switching on Local Area Networks used to connect computers, printers and servers within a building or campus. A switch serves as a controller, enables networked devices talking to each other efficiently. Through information sharing and resource allocation, switches save businesses money and increase employee productivity.
- Priority settings for ports
- IP management by IP clustering
- MAC filtering and other types of “port security” features which prevent MAC flooding
- Use of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) technologies
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) monitoring of device and link health
- Port mirroring (also known as: port monitoring, spanning port, SPAN port, roving analysis port or link mode port)
- Link aggregation (also known as bonding, trunking or teaming) allows the use of multiple ports for the same connection achieving higher data transfer rates - VLAN settings. Creating VLANs can serve security and performance goals by reducing the size of the broadcast domain
- 802.1X network access control
- IGMP snooping
Interact provides Packet Routing based on routing protocols, router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best path for information to travel so it's received quickly as router connects between networks.
- Routing Protocols
- Security VPN
- Call Processing act as Call Processor server
- MPLS switching technology
- Traffic QOS
- Variety of WAN connection options
Interact provides Mobile LAN Network that links two or more devices using a wireless distribution method.
Interact provide security solution for the network against attacks
- Authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA)
- Standard IP Security (IPSec), Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- SSL VPN
- Web filtering
- Application control
Make it easy for everyone in your enterprise to meet, share ideas and information, and stay connected through video services.
- Voice Over IP Phone System
- Unity Voice mail
- IM & Presence
- Video Conference
- Contact Center
- Recording System
- Billing System
Software Defined Storage
Computer data storage software to manage policy-based provisioning and management of data storage independent of hardware.
- Storage Management Automation
- Automated Converged Infrastructure Provisioning
- Storage As-A-Service
- Centralized Management view
- Multivendor Support
Data Center Preparation
The need of a complete optimal turnkey site preparation solution is required in order to give Data Centers full capability to operate successfully and maximize efficiency. We offer the design, supply and implementation for sites, as well as after sales service and maintenance that is critical for such data centers. The systems necessary towards the completion of this environment can be classified in several main categories; electrical systems, mechanical systems, safety and security systems, raised floor system and structured cabling.
- Physical space
- Raised flooring
- In-room electrical
- Standby power
- Data cabling
- Fire suppression
Data Center Documentation
The biggest data center challenge is gaining visibility into the data centers. Without that visibility, data center admins have no way to understand their current operating capacity and no way to plan for future expansion.
The complete documented site survey as a centralized source of information is necessary to have this visibility and a clear understanding of the devices and their exact location—including rack and floor details—in the data center. Documentation also helps data center admins know how much space is utilized and plan accordingly for future changes and/or expansion.
- Views of data center floors with racks and devices
- Clear information on the available space at rack and floor levels
- Search option to locate devices
- Realistic views of data center floors on NOC screens
- Integration with IT management solutions for real-time monitoring
- Discovery and import options to add devices
- Color-coded, live status views of devices on racks
- 3D visual modeling of data centers combined with real-time monitoring
- Asset Management System
- SAN/ NAS Storage to store the centralized documentation