Technologies, systems and processes are important tools to achieve your business goals. In today's fast changing world, your business needs reliable expertise and experience, coupled with solid business knowledge to execute its corporate strategy.
Interact provides its customers with a variety of technical ICT services to keep them ahead of the technology curve using a first class certified technical team.
Network Access Protection (NAP)
Network Access Protection enforce machines to comply with company security and predetermined health requirements before joining the Network.
Health Requirements Predetermination
Working and running MS environment with Active Directory
Windows Server Failover Cluster (WSFC)
Having authentication and getting service from two locations or two physical servers to improve high availability of service.
Service High Availability
Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
Centralize windows updates and Minimize Internet Bandwidth
Working and running MS environment.
Microsoft® System Center 2012 R2
System Center helps the customers to gain an unified datacenter management experience with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service capabilities. System Center 2012 R2 Contains the following components:
- Multi-tenant virtual networking, including edge gateway provisioning to bridge physical and virtual networks.
- Support for VM connectivity into virtual Fiber Channel SAN.
- Multi-hypervisor support, including Hyper-V, VMware, and Citrix.
- Robust open source support: Dynamic Memory for Linux
- Unix/ Linux monitoring and configuration.
- Unified monitoring for on-premises and Windows Azure infrastructure
Data Protection Solutions
Data Backup and restoration software and appliances
Backup Hardware Solutions
Backup Software Solutions
Install and Implement Backup Exec Software
Virtual Tape Library Unlimited Drive Option
Protection for Active Directory, SharePoint
All window server editions 64 Bit recommended R2 editions
Default instance database repository
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
Implementing DRS software create the DRP and deliver scenarios to customers. -Embedded a Business Continuity Planning BCP in DRP analysis module which based on a complete analysis for every piece of information and equipment served by the data center .A list of all HW with a fully descriptive role, functions & services will be created to contribute in building those scenarios.
• Identifying all fail over machines and the weak points (SPOFs) which may cause the disaster.
• Consolidate and fulfill the concept of Bare-metal restore, Online.
• Backup for deferent databases (DB Agents), DE duplication, and Virtualization and media retention.
• Live disk snapshots with support for databases and server apps.
• Bare-metal disaster recovery and granular data recovery.
• Create a server disk backup image without interrupting server operations.
Microsoft® Windows Azure
Windows Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and other enterprise technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Recovery Services, and PaaS Services such as SQL Database and Storage.
Azure global data centers:
24 x 7 x 365 support over 1 billion customers, 20 million businesses 90 markets worldwide 280 years of combined industry experience in infrastructure, security, product development, and global operations.
Azure is ideal when you need to:
Azure Cloud Security
Fully managed and monitored infrastructure Data backed up in a choice of geographies Robust physical security and data protection, you would be able to get the same level of protection chosen by Microsoft’s enterprise customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management
Consumer security products, such as anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall applications, in addition to security systems designed for small business, corporations and large enterprises.
Optional /Advanced Features: